Directly in Haldor’s assignment feature there is a link to Urkund’s plagiarism checker. In order for you to use this, you must have an Urkund licence. Do you have a Urkund license and want to link it to Haldor Education? If so, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to your assignment.
- ClickPlagiarism Checker.
- Selectthe students for whom you want to check the submissions via Urkund.
- A) Select all documents for all students.
- B) Select individual documents for a student.
- You can now check the selected documents.
- A)If you have selecteda document – click Check out to the right adjacent to the selected document.
- B)If you have selectedall documents – click Check Selected at the bottom of the page.
- When you get the document back, the results of Urkund’s review are shown directly in Haldor.
- Status – Makes visible whether the document is sent, is being analysed, or has been analysed.
- Weighting – what percentage of the document could be plagiarism. The document needs examined further to determine whether it contains citations or is pure plagiarism.
- Report – link to the full report at Urkund.
Have more questions? Submit a request