- Click Groups in the left menu
- Click the Group from which you want to see assessments.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Here you can view an overview of all your students’ assessments from the current group. If you have multiple curricula linked to a group, the assessments shown here will originate from all those curricula.
- Click Overview next to a student to see a more detailed view of the current student.
- The curricula/subjects/courses available in the current group are made visible here. Here you will find all Assessments and feedback linked to assessed assignments and plans.
- Clicking the Plus sign (+) next to either Assessment or Feedback, will cause the menus to drop down and you will see
- A) The learning goals – you will see a view with all the learning goals in the subject. For each completed assessment, a card appears in this list that makes visible the learning goals on which the student has been tested.
- B) Feedback – all feedback you have given in assignments and plans is made visible here.
Have more questions? Submit a request