The student mentor overview gives you as a student mentor an overview of your mentor students. To access this functionality, you need to have the Student mentor role and have your student mentor group linked to Haldor.
- ClickOverview in the left menu.
- Clickyour Student mentor group.
- In the student mentor group you can, among other things:
- A) See all the Reasonable adjustments available for your mentor students.
- B) Export all assessments for mentor students.
- If you scrolldown the page, you will see all posts published for the student mentor group. You also have the option to create new posts for your mentor students/guardians. How do you create a post? Click here.
- If you scroll to the bottom of the page,you will find an overview of your students’ Assessments,Summative Judgements and Attendance.
- A) You can choose to filter Assessments, Summative Judgements, Attendance between specific dates here.
- B) By clicking on a student, you can access the student portfolio. Read more about the Student Portfolio.
Have more questions? Submit a request