If the social security number is imported into Haldor, a student who turns 18 years of age automatically becomes a student of legal age in the system. If the social security number is not entered, this needs to be managed manually by completing the following steps.
- In the Search feature in the upper right corner, searchfor the student.
- Under Students, click the student you want to change to Student of legal age in Haldor.
- Click Details.
- Click the Ellipsis (...) next to the student.
- Click Edit.
- The student and their guardians appear at the bottom of the form.
- If the student is Inactive, the student is not of legal age.
- Change the student to Enabled. When the student is set as Enabled, the student is considered to be of legal age and can report absence and book Parent-Teacher Meetings.
- Verify that guardians are changed to Disabled, otherwise change manually. If the student has given their consent, Guardians can remain enabled and access the student’s results. If Guardians are set as Disabled, they no longer have access to their child’s results.
- Click Save to exit.
Have more questions? Submit a request