- Click Groups in the left menu
- Click the education group in which you want to add a curriculum
- Click Edit located under Tools to the right.
- Click Add Curriculum, located at the bottom of the form.
- Search for the curriculum (course/subject) you want to add.
- A) Press Enter to perform the search.
- B) Click the curriculum you want to add.
Curricula are used in Haldor to enable teachers to carry out assessments of learning goals and make central content visible in their groups’ plans and assignments. If you dont find a curricula you can create one. https://haldor.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360016414640-Create-Curriculum
- The curriculum is added, and you will now be able to use Learning Goals and Central Content in plans and assignments for your education group.
- If you want to add multiple curricula, repeat steps 4-6
- After you have added all the curricula you want to use, click Save
Have more questions? Submit a request