As a student mentor, you will find your students’ attendance through the student mentor overview. Here you can see an overview of all the attendance in your student mentor group. You can also go in and look specifically at a student.
- Click Overview in the left menu.
- Click your Student mentor group.
- You can now access the student mentor page for the current student mentor group. Scrollto the bottom of this page to come to the overview.
- Click Attendance to see an overview of:
- Attendance in percentages and hours
- Authorised absence percentages and hours
- Unauthorised absence in percentages and hours
- Clicka student to come to the Student Portfolio and see a complete summary of a student’s attendance.
- The Student Portfolio.
- A) Filter – Filter the attendance/absence statistics that you want to make visible.
- B) Statistics – Compilation in percentages/minutes/hours based on the selections in paragraph 6.
- C) Subject/course – Filter statistics for a specific subject.
- D) Attendance – Timetable positions based on selections in previous fields.
Have more questions? Submit a request