You can download calendar files for your booked meetings. A calendar file can then be imported into your calendar app, such as into Outlook. You can only download calendar files for one meeting at a time. If you want to download a calendar file for all the booked meetings, you need to repeat the process below for all your students.
- ClickParent-Teacher Meeting in the left menu.
- Clickthe Parent-Teacher Meeting where you want to download the calendar file.
- Clickthe Student (meeting) for which you want to download a calendar file.
- ClickCalendar File located under Tools.
- A .ics file is downloaded to your computer, the file name is nedladdning.icsif you want to search for it.
Downloaded files through Teams/Browsers are placed in the Downloads folder. If you/your organisation has changed this setting, the file may appear somewhere else
- Clickthe downloaded file. The file opens with your default calendar app and the meeting is added to your calendar.
Have more questions? Submit a request