To use planning, you need one or more teams. Planning is associated with each team in which you want to use planning. This process needs to be repeated for each team where you want to use planning.
- Go to the team where you want to use Planning
2. Tap the plus to add planning
3. Use the search function and search for "Planning"
4. Planning will then appear in your hit list. Click Planning.
5. Select "Add"
6. Select "log in" here you are logged in automatically. If you need to fill in your credentials, it's the same user credentials you have for Office 365.
7. Select "Save"
8. If you are a customer from Sweden or Norway, you can search for a curriculum from skolverket or Udir. Customers outside these countries add Curriculums in step 10.
9. Select Save.
10. Here you can now choose to create or add a curriculum. This is reviewed in the next guide. Move on to it to create your curriculum now. Otherwise, you can do it at a later stage.
11. Select "Save"
12. Planning is now linked to your team and you can start creating plans. To be able to use planning fully, you need to insert a Curriculum, but this is not necessary.